MarTech Today: Sonobi’s cookie-less ad marketplace, LivePerson with IBM’s Watson & marketing automation addiction
Barry Levine on June 22, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Major publishers band together against the ‘walled gardens’ in Sonobi’s cookie-less advertising marketplace
Jun 21, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Combined, the publishers deliver an audience of more than 150 million signed-in users.
- LivePerson offers first out-of-box integration with IBM’s Watson Virtual Agent
Jun 21, 2017 by Barry Levine
Watson’s sophisticated bot can complete user inquiries up to half of the time, without having to hand off to a live agent.
- 4 reasons the Demand Unit Waterfall is perfect for ABM
Jun 21, 2017 by Peter Isaacson
Columnist Peter Isaacson takes a close look at SiriusDecisions’ revised framework and explains why it’s a huge leap forward for Account-Based Marketing.
- Confessions of a marketing automation addict
Jun 21, 2017 by Mary Wallace
Marketing automation is the future for digital marketers. But Mary Wallace, a columnist and marketing automation junkie, explains why in-person events and direct mail still have their place in the marketing mix.
From Marketing Land:
- Snapchat’s Snap Map plots Stories by location but not ads (yet)
Jun 21, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Snapchat users can browse Stories by location, which could eventually put the app more prominently on the map with location-minded marketers.
- Advanced testing: What 4,000 A/B tests can teach you
Jun 21, 2017 by Jason Puckett
Contributor Jason Puckett summarizes a presentation from SMX Advanced 2017 on lessons learned from 11 years of conversion optimization. In it, speaker Ayat Shukairy explains what’s critical for the success of any A/B testing program.
- The new marketing mandate: Learn fast
Jun 21, 2017 by Justin Dunham
Marketing technologists find themselves in the unique position to mentor their fellow marketers as the landscape changes rapidly. Contributor Justin Dunham explains how.
- Report: 14 marketing automation vendors profiled — updated for 2017
Jun 21, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Regardless of your company’s size and marketing sophistication, marketing automation tools can provide the following benefits to the organization: increased marketing efficiency, enhanced ability to generate more and better qualified leads, a multi-channel view of prospect behavior, and better alignment of sales and marketing goals.
From Around The Web:
- Headless, But Not Brainless Web CMS, CMS Wire
- The Grid AI-Powered Website Builder Doesn’t Check Enough Boxes, CMS Wire
- Walmart Asks Partners and Suppliers to Get off Amazon Web Services, Multichannel Merchant
- Lithium Integrates Paid, Earned and Owned Social in One Single Platform for Digital Marketers, PR Newswire
- CallRail Launches Keyword Spotting Technology within CallScribe, PR Web
- Deloitte’s Marketing Chief on Reimagining Your Business Model as Technology Transforms the Industry, Adweek
- Marketers Are Thinking Harder About Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence, eMarketer
- Google Glass gets its first update in nearly three years, The Verg
- Twitter to let streaming video stars collect money from fans, Reuters
- YouTube’s New L.A. Studio Will Help Creators Crank Out VR Videos, Adweek