MarTech Today: Springbot’s data coop for SMBs, Suzy’s new crowd intelligence platform & Oracle’s Java lawsuit against Google returns
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Springbot opens a customer data co-op for retail SMBs Mar 27, 2018 by Barry Levine The new Exchange enables lookalike matching, followed by a drip email campaign for prospects. The […]
Barry Levine on March 28, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Springbot opens a customer data co-op for retail SMBs
Mar 27, 2018 by Barry Levine
The new Exchange enables lookalike matching, followed by a drip email campaign for prospects.
- The dynamic consumer’s journey & how to add value
Mar 27, 2018 by Bridget Fletcher
In the current environment, marketers may get the impression that consumers are hostile to data-driven advertising and content. But contributor Bridget Fletcher argues that’s not the case and explains how we can all move forward.
- Meet Suzy: the new crowd intelligence platform with the cute name
Mar 27, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The technology platform gives marketers a way to crowdsource from a pool of more than a million respondents almost instantly.
From Marketing Land:
- Oracle’s $9 billion Java lawsuit against Google back from the dead
Mar 27, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Appeals court said that Google violated Oracle’s copyrights.
- Advertisers didn’t leave YouTube, and they won’t leave Facebook
Mar 27, 2018 by Nate Elliott
Is Facebook in serious trouble with advertisers over data practices revealed in the Cambridge Analytica scandal? Contributor Nate Elliott expects the controversy to eventually blow over.
From Around The Web:
- What lies beneath: The things Facebook knows go beyond user data, arsTechnica
- Protecting our Ad Network: How Advertising Policies & Policy Enforcement Work, AdWords Blog
- Data is not the new oil, TechCrunch
- SITO Launches Institute for Consumer Behavior and Location Sciences, Sito