MarTech Today: Sprinklr emerges as a customer experience platform, lessons from ad tech & untangling mobile tech
Barry Levine on April 14, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Sprinklr, the former social platform, emerges this week as a customer experience cloud
Apr 13, 2017 by Barry Levine
The company is launching an expanded version of its Experience Cloud, oriented around social but encompassing multiple channels.
- 4 lessons from a decade of ad tech disruption
Apr 13, 2017 by Chuck Moran
Columnist Chuck Moran explains how the lessons learned from the evolution of ad tech over the years can be applied to martech.
- CMO audit series, Part 2: Untangling the web of mobile technology
Apr 13, 2017 by Scott Rayden
With a plethora of mobile marketing technologies to choose from, how do you find the right fit for your organization? In Part 2 of a series, columnist Scott Rayden lays out the elements you need to to build a strong mobile strategy.
- How to drive digital transformation strategy in a rapidly evolving technology environment
Apr 13, 2017 by MarTech Today
Vote for this entry in the 2017 Hackie Awards by sharing it on Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter by May 1.
From Marketing Land:
- The complete guide to optimizing content for SEO (with checklist)
Apr 13, 2017 by Nate Dame
Google has stated that “content” is among its top three ranking factors, but what makes content “good” from an SEO perspective? Columnist Nate Dame outlines what makes high-quality SEO content.
- How to implement an optimization framework for long-term attribution success
Apr 13, 2017 by Alison Lohse
Columnist Alison Lohse offers a framework around which to structure your attribution program and stay aligned to organizational goals by strategically balancing efficiency, scale and testing.
- 4 mistakes to avoid during a website audit
Apr 13, 2017 by Pratik Dholakiya
A good website audit is important for getting a holistic view of your site’s SEO health. Columnist Pratik Dholakiya explains which mistakes to avoid when conducting a website audit.
From Around The Web:
- Getting Started with Analytics Attribution, Kiss Metrics
- A top engineer at Twitter left the company last month, VentureBeat
- Mobile Shopping Cart Optimization: Do’s & Don’ts, Search Engine People
- Natural Language Processing and Ecommerce Conversions, Multichannel Merchant
- Brightcove Launches Powerful, Scalable, Cost-Effective Live Video Platform, Brightcove
- TapInfluence Launches First Automated FTC Compliance Tool for Influencer Marketing & Social Media, Business Wire
- Driving digital transformation strategy in a rapidly evolving technology environment, Chief Marketing Technologist
- The Agency Swiss Army Knife – 27 Dream Marketing Stack Tools You Can’t Afford to Miss, Unbounce
- Will it blend? Oath will combine disparate AOL-Yahoo ad tech assets, Digiday
- Are Brands Wasting Their Money on Virtual Reality?, Contently
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.