MarTech Today: Stackies & Hackies, Brandwatch’s Unlimited Historical Data & Amplero’s machine learning-driven influencer marketing
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Announcing the Stackies & Hackies Awards for MarTech San Francisco 2017 Jan 20, 2017 by Scott Brinker I’m excited to kick off the third year of The Stackies, which will […]
Barry Levine on January 23, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Announcing the Stackies & Hackies Awards for MarTech San Francisco 2017
Jan 20, 2017 by Scott Brinker
I’m excited to kick off the third year of The Stackies, which will culminate in an opening awards ceremony at the MarTech Conference in San Francisco, May 9-11, 2017. Of course, like all agile marketers, we believe in improving with each iteration. So we’ve tweaked and expanded the competition this year. But first, new readers […]
- Brandwatch now offers three-year searches of Unlimited Historical Data
Jan 20, 2017 by Barry Levine
UK-based social intelligence firm is employing the Twitter Decahose, offering what it says is the fastest tool for historical searches of online news and conversations.
- Amplero enlists machine learning to leverage influencer marketing
Jan 20, 2017 by Barry Levine
The optimization platform’s new feature makes tested offers to customers who have lots of friends and followers.
From Marketing Land:
- Relaunching your website? Don’t forget an SEO audit!
Jan 20, 2017 by Janet Driscoll Miller
Columnist Janet Driscoll Miller outlines the steps you should take pre-launch and post-launch to ensure a smooth transition to a new website.
From Around The Web:
- How We Increased Conversions By 130% With Iterative Testing, www.searchenginepeople.com
- All new executive branch .gov domains will ditch HTTP, enforce HTTPS, techcrunch.com
- Amazon job posting suggests plan to bring shopping experiences into VR, techcrunch.com
- New players look to dominate e-commerce in 2017, venturebeat.com
- Influitive Launches Upshot to Create Authentic Customer Stories for B2B Companies, influitive.com
- Return Path Introduces Real-Time Alerts to Help Marketers Identify and Resolve Email Deliverability Issues, returnpath.com
- How AI helps marketers invest in the right ads, venturebeat.com
- Three bold marketing technology predictions for 2017, econsultancy.com
- Vaynerchuk: If We’re Being Honest, Ad Tech Needs A Common Sense Injection, adexchanger.com
- Forget Mobile Web vs. Apps – Why Bloomberg Needs Both for Growth, www.emarketer.com
- Facebook Automated Rules: Automate Ad Maintenance, www.jonloomer.com
- Facebook’s Algorithm Invites Marketers to Step It Up: Here’s Why, www.adweek.com
- How Big Data Will Shape the Hypercompetitive Online Video Space, www.cmswire.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.