MarTech Today: ‘State of MarTech’ report, presidential candidates on mobile & more
Barry Levine on November 3, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Report: More marketers are becoming early adopters of marketing tech, although half can’t keep up with the changes
Nov 2, 2016 by Barry Levine
The second annual ‘State of Marketing Technology’ report from marketing/PR agency Walker Sands shows that marketers are adapting to the never-ending choice of tools.
- Election 2016: Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are failing at mobile
Nov 2, 2016 by Josh Todd
Columnist Josh Todd reflects on how the US presidential candidates could do a better job of utilizing mobile technology to engage their respective bases.
From Marketing Land:
- SMX East 2016: Satisfying The Need For Speed
Nov 2, 2016 by Eric Enge
Columnist Eric Enge recaps a session at SMX East on the impact of page speed on SEO, presented by former Google Search Quality team member Fili Wiese.
From Around The Web:
- Microsoft Is Challenging Slack With a Chat System Featuring an Army of 85 Bots, www.adweek.com
- Could AI kill off the conversion optimisation consultant?, www.econsultancy.com
- How to Add Avatars to Your WordPress Site with Gravatar, www.wpexplorer.com
- Why Amazon Alexa is so dominant right now, venturebeat.com
- Linkable Networks Introduces Site-to-Store Shopper Attribution Capabilities Inclusive to All Media Types, Retail Chains and Forms of Payment, www.businesswire.com
- Pepperjam and Magento Accelerate Retailers’ eCommerce Business, www.businesswire.com
- ReachLocal Introduces Global Enhancements to its Mobile Reporting App, www.globenewswire.com
- Vungle Introduces Dynamic Templates to Drive Performance for Advertisers, Bolster Revenue Streams, www.prnewswire.com
- WildTangent Utilizes AerServ’s Mobile Mediation Platform for Transparency, Flexibility and True Partnership to Drive Yield, Market Wired
- All the Marketing Tools You Need This Season, www.verticalresponse.com
- Building Blocks: Allen Bonde, SVP of Marketing at Placester Talks Marketing Tech, www.martechadvisor.com
- Marketing to the Machine: How Brands Will Thrive with AI, adage.com
- The Right Account-Based Marketing Technology, blog.marketo.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.