MarTech Today: SteelHouse’s free viewability reports, Impact Radius’ affiliate search tool & good data governance
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: SteelHouse unveils a novel concept: Telling advertisers for free if their ads can be seen Jan 18, 2017 by Barry Levine The company says this is the first free viewability […]
Barry Levine on January 19, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- SteelHouse unveils a novel concept: Telling advertisers for free if their ads can be seen
Jan 18, 2017 by Barry Levine
The company says this is the first free viewability report by an ad platform.
- Impact Radius’s new tool lets brands find more possible partners for affiliate links
Jan 18, 2017 by Barry Levine
The company says that its Media Partner Discovery is the first to search affiliate partners outside specific networks.
- Own your marketing data: To-dos for good data governance
Jan 18, 2017 by Alison Lohse
While it’s not glamorous, columnist Alison Lohse points out that working to achieve strong data governance is crucial to ensuring consistency, both within your organization and with external partners.
From Marketing Land:
- 6 best practices for building a developer community
Jan 18, 2017 by Josh Aberant
How can a marketer build a strong following of developers who’ll embrace and even evangelize your products? Contributor Josh Aberant offers answers.
- Create new possibilities for your SEO & SEM campaigns
Jan 17, 2017 by Marketing Land
2016 brought incredible developments in both SEO and SEM. From the emergence of AI to search engine algorithm changes, new formats like ETAs, call extensions and voice search, the complexity of managing SEO and SEM has become more complex than ever.
From Around The Web:
- 62% of businesses have no data analytics strategy: report, econsultancy.com
- Search & Big Data Analytics in 2017: 5 Hot Topics, www.cmswire.com
- Everything You Need to Know about Web Hosting for Your Blog, www.blogherald.com
- Google acquires Fabric developer platform and team from Twitter, techcrunch.com
- Nearly all of Snapchat’s software developers in London used to work for Amazon, www.businessinsider.com
- Design & UX Trends to Boost Conversions in 2017, unbounce.com
- Mozilla unveils new logo, font, and design, venturebeat.com
- For Telecoms, the Ad Tech Opportunity Is Massive, www.emarketer.com
- MarTech: Top 100 Influencers and Brands, www.onalytica.com
- Private Equity Group Acquires Ad Tech Firm Ad-Juster, MediaPost
- What is Marketing Automation?, blog.crazyegg.com
- Microsoft’s LinkedIn open-sources Bluepill for testing iOS apps, venturebeat.com
- A virtual trek through Petra with Google Cardboard , https://blog.google/products/maps
- Google Image Search Starts Playing YouTube Videos, googlesystem.blogspot.com
- Why Beacons and Virtual Reality Should Be Part of Every Marketer’s Toolbox, www.cmswire.com
- YouTube adds new in-app messaging feature on iOS and Android in Canada, techcrunch.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.