MarTech Today: SurveyMonkey goes public, the role of the SEO in the martech stack & more
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: SurveyMonkey files to go public Aug 31, 2018 by Barry Levine Though still unprofitable, the online survey platform has annual revenue over $200 million and a large user base. The MarTech […]
Barry Levine on September 4, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- SurveyMonkey files to go public
Aug 31, 2018 by Barry Levine
Though still unprofitable, the online survey platform has annual revenue over $200 million and a large user base.
- The MarTech Minute: Bynder unveils analytics tool, Causal IQ spins out on its own & more
Aug 31, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
- The role of SEO in the martech stack: The voice of the customer
Aug 31, 2018 by Jim Yu
As brands build and manage their technology suites in an increasingly complex environment, contributor Jim Yu says organic search data increasingly plays a foundational role.
From Marketing Land:
- US senator calls on FTC to open new antitrust investigation against Google
Aug 30, 2018 by Greg Sterling
Anger at Google on the right and within the administration may tip the balance of opinion toward a new inquiry.
From Around The Web:
- Google releases Tink, a simple, cross-platform cryptography library, 9to5Google
- How programmatic auctions are creeping into publishers’ commerce links, Digiday
- Microsoft Adds AI-Driven Transcripts to Offerings, Slack and Adobe Integrate, CMSWire
- Martech Olympics: Even just the UK Marketing Technology Landscape has 417 companies, CustomerThink
- Apple makes a splash in the AR space with its newest acquisition, The Next Web