MarTech Today: SurveyMonkey survey on brand trust, CDPs are only scratching the surface & more
Barry Levine on November 8, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Another survey shows brand trust affects purchase decisions
Nov 7, 2018 by Barry Levine
The online survey is yet another indicator that consumer trust of brands affects the bottom line.
- Don’t forget to take the Digital Work Crisis survey!
Nov 7, 2018 by MarTech Today
Are you overwhelmed with technologies and automated processes that were designed to make your digital work life *easier* – but don’t? Do you dream of the day when you don’t have to do a manual data upload – because the software has *finally* been properly integrated? You’re not alone. And we want to hear from […]
From Marketing Land:
- CDPs are only scratching the surface of their potential
Nov 7, 2018 by Michael Katz
Instead of solving core challenges, the majority of companies are focused on the application of data rather than serving as an integrated data platform.
From Around The Web:
- Forrester: Creative Advertising Technology Evolves Toward Personalization, AdExchanger
- Report: Increasing Viewability on Desktops for Display and Video, KoMarketing
- Time to Ditch the Word ‘Blockchain’, Report Says, Fortune.com
- With new tech, TV election ads get personal, The Boston Globe