Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Taboola’s cross-device IDing, Reddit’s new self-serve ad platform & ISPs vow not to sell browsing histories
Barry Levine on April 4, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Taboola’s new LiveIntent partnership means it can now definitively identify users’ devices
Apr 3, 2017 by Barry Levine
The deal also lets email marketing/ad service LiveIntent feature Taboola’s content recommendations in its emails.
- Reddit launches a new self-serve ad platform
Apr 3, 2017 by Tamar Weinberg
New platform offers changes to how advertisers are billed, how campaigns are created and how metrics are reported.
- Beacons & Bacon: 8-step data strategy to hack any customer experience
Apr 3, 2017 by MarTech Today
Vote for this entry in the 2017 Hackie Awards by sharing it on Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter by May 1.
From Marketing Land:
- Amazon beta testing Influencer Program aimed exclusively at social media bigwigs
Apr 3, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Amazon says the the program is designed for, “… social media influencers with large followings and a high frequency of posts with shoppable content.”
- Join us for SMX Advanced! Register now & save $500.
Apr 3, 2017 by Marketing Land
The most sophisticated search marketers in the world are registering for SMX Advanced June 12–14 for: 30+ paid search, SEO, analytics, mobile and social media sessions and keynotes featuring proven, actionable tactics.
- 39 questions with Google at SMX West
Apr 3, 2017 by Eric Enge
Ever wanted to hear answers to your SEO questions straight from the mouths of Googlers? Columnist Eric Enge recaps a session from SMX West where audience members were able to ask Google anything.
- ISPs and mobile carriers vow not to sell user browsing histories — for now
Apr 3, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Companies may uphold higher privacy standard than the law requires to avoid further brand-trust erosion.
- Yes, I want to take care of your spam problem for you
Apr 3, 2017 by Brian Massey
In the fight against spam, CAPTCHA is here to help — but what’s the toll on your conversion rate? Columnist Brian Massey discusses the drawbacks of CAPTCHA and offers some user-friendly alternatives.
From Around The Web:
- 3 Practical Ways Artificial Intelligence Can Enhance Marketing Creativity Right Now, Adweek
- AOL and Yahoo will become Oath after merger closes, Business Insider
- Krush Technologies Licenses Videology Platform to Offer Advertisers Cross-Screen Access to Its Unique Millennial Audience, PR Newswire
- Monetate Launches Next-Generation Personalization Engine, Business Wire
- Visualize, Drive and Optimize Customer Experiences with Teradata’s Customer Journey Solution, Teradata
- Wpromote Expands Geographic Reach & Capabilities Through Acquisition of Prime Visibility, Business Wire
- AdTech + AI Reality Check: We Need Less Artificiality, More Real Products, CMS Wire
- Simcity is the Model for Implementing your Martech Stack, MarTech Advisor
- What do you get when you mix ABM, CDP, AI, VR, and a massive martech landscape?, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Comcast, AT&T, and Verizon say you shouldn’t worry about gutting of internet privacy rules, The Verge
- Android overtakes Windows for first time, StatCounter Global Stats
- Can trust in the news be repaired? Facebook, Craig Newmark, Mozilla and others are spending $14 million to try, Poynter