Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Taboola’s infinite feed, Google’s Attribution solution & creating the MarTech Landscape
Barry Levine on May 25, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Taboola’s grid of recommended stories is now an infinite, scrolling feed
May 24, 2017 by Barry Levine
By adopting a card-based feed of content, ads and video, Taboola is looking to revolutionize its real estate and increase flexibility for publishers.
- Google launches free multichannel, multidevice Attribution solution
May 24, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Multichannel conversion action data can then feed back into Google AdWords and DoubleClick Search to inform bidding decisions.
- MarTech is coming! MarTech is coming! To Boston Oct. 2-4
May 24, 2017 by Scott Brinker
Earlier this month, we wrapped up the West Coast edition of MarTech. The conference kicked off with the Stackies, an awards ceremony celebrating exceptional illustrations of marketing technology stacks from companies like Microsoft, Cisco and many more. I also unveiled the 2017 edition of the Marketing Technology Landscape, which now includes a whopping 5,381 solutions, up […]
From Marketing Land:
- Behind the scenes of the Martech 5000 Landscape [Podcast]
May 24, 2017 by Matt McGee
In this week’s episode, Scott Brinker and Anand Thaker take us through the process of creating this year’s martech landscape and, more importantly, what it means for the industry.
From Around The Web:
- Improving ROI in A/B Testing: the AGILE AB Testing Approach, Analytics-Toolkit.com
- Why AI won’t replace all human data analysts, VentureBeat
- Is It Time for You to Upgrade Your Web Hosting Plan?, Constant Contact
- The Ultimate Guide to WordPress Image Management, WPExplorer
- User-Centered Design: An Introduction, Usability Geek
- 5 Drivers of Personalized Experiences: A Walk Through the AI Food Chain, CMS Wire
- A proposed model for organizing the chaos of marketing technology, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Why Tech Companies Like IBM and Amazon Brand Artificial Intelligence With Human Names, Adweek
- Will Facebook’s ParlAI Make Chatbots Talk Pretty One Day?, CMS Wire