MarTech Today: TAG-certified ad channels reduce IVT, DevOps’ allergies to marketing & more
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: TAG-certified ad channels shown to reduce invalid traffic by more than 80 percent, again Nov 9, 2018 by Barry Levine The second annual report on the efforts by this anti-fraud […]
Barry Levine on November 12, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- TAG-certified ad channels shown to reduce invalid traffic by more than 80 percent, again
Nov 9, 2018 by Barry Levine
The second annual report on the efforts by this anti-fraud industry group finds that agencies, ad platforms and publishers following its guidelines reduced this fraud to under two percent.
- The MarTech Minute: Cadent’s addressable TV platform; AdRoll buys Growlabs; more
Nov 9, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
- Step up your multichannel marketing game
Nov 9, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Join our experts from Epsilon as we share four critical steps to improve multichannel marketing execution. From CRMs to CDPs, we’ll explain the differences between technologies, discuss the use cases for each and offer tips for optimization. We’ll provide a must-have checklist that will help you prioritize, centralize, measure and evolve your data to move […]
From Marketing Land:
- Is your DevOps team allergic to marketing?
Nov 9, 2018 by Ben Gibson
Communicating with developers in a smart and impactful way to gain their loyalty is critical for digital marketers.
From Around The Web:
- DATAx: Why and how blockchain is going to disrupt marketing, Innovation Enterprise Channels
- Blueshift and Fuel Travel Create Automated Hotel Marketing Platform, Marketing Automation Solutions Review
- Google files patent for eye-tracking system that reads expressions for VR, VentureBeat
- Building the Best B2B Marketing Technology Stack, CustomerThink
- 3 Ad-Tech Stories You Need to Know This Week, AdWeek
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.