MarTech Today: Taking data protection seriously, implementing SEO recommendations & how B2B intent data is getting better
Barry Levine on August 18, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Millions of dollars at risk if companies don’t take consumer data protection seriously
Aug 17, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The FTC and Europe’s GDPR will punish companies that fail to protect consumer data and maintain compliance.
- Taykey unveils free version of its real-time audience data tool for interest targeting
Aug 17, 2017 by Barry Levine
As a restricted version of its Intelligence Pro offering, the free tool shows what topics most interest specific types of users.
- Don’t worry, marketers. Robots won’t replace you… yet.
Aug 17, 2017 by Joe Hyland
Robots aren’t taking over marketing quite yet. But columnist Joe Hyland says if you want to save your job from AI, you need to make a human connection and climb up the marketing ladder.
From Marketing Land:
- How to get developers to implement SEO recommendations
Aug 17, 2017 by Michael King
The best SEO strategy is meaningless if there’s no one to implement it! Columnist Michael King shares his recommendations for how to best work with your developers to get things done.
- 3 ways intent data is getting better for B2B marketers
Aug 17, 2017 by Peter Isaacson
Columnist Peter Isaacson explains how AI technologies and intent-level data are helping B2B marketers better understand their prospects and customers to stay ahead of the competition.
From Around The Web:
- Thoughtspot Nets $60M, Debuts AI-Driven Analytics, CMS Wire
- Introducing Automated Conversational Workflows with Sprout’s Bot Builder, Sprout Social
- How Technology Is Revolutionizing B2B Events, Contently
- Marketing Automation: Real ROI Through Sales, Marketing & AI, MarketingProfs
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.