MarTech Today: TapInfluence’s new FTC tool, MediaMath’s Curated Market & the MarTech Cartoon Caption Contest
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: TapInfluence adds tool to automatically check influencers’ posts for FTC compliance Apr 14, 2017 by Barry Levine The Auditor — which TapInfluence says is the first of its kind — tells […]
Barry Levine on April 17, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- TapInfluence adds tool to automatically check influencers’ posts for FTC compliance
Apr 14, 2017 by Barry Levine
The Auditor — which TapInfluence says is the first of its kind — tells brands and influencers in the network whether acknowledgement of sponsorship passes Federal Trade Commission guidelines.
- Caption Contest: What does this Marketoonist say to you?
Apr 14, 2017 by Scott Brinker
Here’s your chance to contribute and be recognized for your own martech sense of humor by participating in the MarTech Cartoon Caption Contest. Please take a moment to come up with a creative caption for the above cartoon by Thursday, April 27 at midnight EST.
- MediaMath launches Curated Market aimed at guaranteeing brand-safe programmatic
Apr 14, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Advertisers in the marketplace receive refunds if ads are served alongside non-brand-safe content.
From Marketing Land:
- Survey surprise: Consumers very forgiving of non-mobile-friendly websites
Apr 14, 2017 by Greg Sterling
The biggest problem was missing or incorrect NAP data.
From Around The Web:
- Don’t Let a Marketing Tool Crash Your Social Care Strategy, Conversocial
- How AI will spur marketing innovation, VentureBeat
- The Market For Ad-Tech Startups Is As Inhospitable As Ever, AdExchanger
- You have to participate in this MarTech cartoon caption contest., Chief Marketing Technologist
- Amazon wants Alexa everywhere, opens microphone tech behind Echo to third-party devices, VentureBeat
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.