MarTech Today: Targeting movie theater ads, the ‘Internet of Moving Things’ & AMP’s global rollout
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: Videology joins Screenvision to make movie theater ads more targeted Sep 20, 2016 by Barry Levine The alliance offers a new layer of audience data and allows advertisers to buy online, […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Videology joins Screenvision to make movie theater ads more targeted
Sep 20, 2016 by Barry Levine
The alliance offers a new layer of audience data and allows advertisers to buy online, TV and movie theater inventory via one platform.
- MarTech Europe preview: here’s what to expect in 6 weeks
Sep 20, 2016 by Scott Brinker
We’re only six weeks away from MarTech Europe in London, November 1-2, and I’m thrilled with the program — an incredible roster of speakers bringing deep insights and experience across the intersecting fields of marketing, technology, and management
- What is Google Data Studio and how can you use it?
Sep 20, 2016 by Sherry Bonelli
Currently in beta, Google Data Studio allows you to create branded reports with data visualizations to share with your clients. Columnist Sherry Bonelli explains the benefits and how to try it out.
- Google’s acquisition of Urban Engines points to ‘The Internet of Moving Things’
Sep 20, 2016 by Barry Levine
The two-year-old startup is attempting to add time to space data, creating a dynamic predictive engine that is more SimCity than Google Maps.
- Act now: your chance to learn actionable SEO and SEM tactics ends soon. SMX East is next week!
Sep 20, 2016 by Marketing Land
SMX East kicks off in just a few days! Why settle for flat SEO and SEM performance? Get actionable SEO and SEM tactics and best practices in retargeting, AdWords scripts, backlinks, adaptable content, and more. View the exceptional content in our agenda, then register for the ultimate search marketing conference today and pay only $1,895 for the total SMX experience.
- AMP — Accelerated Mobile Pages — begin global rollout in Google mobile search results
Sep 20, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Google reiterated that the move does not include a rankings change.
From Around The Web:
- Intent, Demographics and Micro-Moments in Analytics, www.webanalyticsworld.net
- Percolate Introduces New Analytics Platform to Offer Real-time Visibility and Reporting on Campaign, Content, and Team Performance, www.martechadvisor.com
- How to make your WordPress blog private (and why!), www.besthostinganddesign.com
- Facebook just bought a small hardware startup called Nascent Objects, www.recode.net
- Ruben Ortega Joins Pinterest as Engineering Director, Seattle Head, www.adweek.com
- Twitter to Cut Jobs in India’s Tech Hub, Wall Street Journal
- Choosing a Web CMS Platform: How to See Beyond the Hype, www.cmswire.com
- The pros and cons of using pop-ups on your website, www.vertical-leap.uk
- The Cryptographic Key That Secures the Web Is Being Changed for the First Time, motherboard.vice.com
- Etsy buys Blackbird Technologies to bring AI to its search, techcrunch.com
- Nielsen and Vision Critical Announce Strategic Alliance, www.nielsen.com
- Apple’s Siri: A Lot Smarter, But Still Kind of Dumb, www.wsj.com
- Is the Mobile App Already Dead? comScore Says We’re Nearing “Peak App”, smallbiztrends.com
- How to Broadcast With YouTube Live, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.