Stay marketing and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech - subscribe to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Teradata’s Updated Cloud; B2B & Campaign Management Platforms
Barry Levine on October 20, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the Web.
From Marketing Land:
- Teradata Looks To Supercharge Its Marketing Cloud With New DMP Acquisition
Oct 19, 2015 by Barry Levine
The updated Cloud offers a single integrated data store that company says goes beyond competitors’.
- Marketer’s Guide: B2B Marketing Automation Platforms
Oct 19, 2015 by Marketing Land
Do you need a marketing automation platform?
- Marketer’s Guide: Enterprise Paid Media Campaign Management Platforms
Oct 19, 2015 by Search Engine Land
Do you need a paid media campaign management platform?
From Around The Web:
- Eric Schmidt talks running Google, scaling fast, managing chaos, hiring, Alphabet, more, medium.com
- 11 Best Browser Extensions for Content Marketers, contentmarketinginstitute.com
- Can SSL, Trust Seals and Other Security Indicators Increase Conversions?, unbounce.com
- There Are Now 2,121 ICANN Accredited Domain Name Registrars, www.thedomains.com
- 33Across Responds to Industry Demand for Quality Video Ads with Launch of “Real Video”, www.businesswire.com
- eXelate Named As Member Of Twitter Official Partner Program, www.nielsen.com
- Socialbakers Launches Advanced Native Analytics on Weibo, www.socialbakers.com
- Zapstream Unveils First Live Social Streaming App with Special Effects, www.prweb.com
- 4 Ways to Give Your IT Department More Love, www.cmswire.com
- As a Martech Firm, Are You Continually Evolving?, www.martechadvisor.com
- Dunkin’, McDonald’s And ADT Debate: Can We Trust Tech Platforms With Our Data?, adexchanger.com
- How Organizations Can Select the Right Marketing Technology, www.martechadvisor.com