MarTech Today: The coming battle between ABM and marketing automation tools, MoPub partners to fight in-app ad fraud and the MarTech conference agenda
Barry Levine on January 9, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- The coming battle between ABM and marketing automation tools
Jan 8, 2019 by Barry Levine
Gartner VP/analyst Todd Berkowitz talks about the evolution of Account-Based Management and what it might mean for marketers.
- MoPub partners with Pixalate, DoubleVerify to fight in-app ad fraud
Jan 8, 2019 by Amy Gesenhues
The third-party integrations are aimed at eliminating invalid traffic on the mobile app exchange.
From Marketing Land:
- The MarTech agenda is live. See what’s in store & join us in San Jose!
Jan 8, 2019 by Scott Brinker
Seasoned marketers are right to be wary of too many industry predictions, but I’m quite certain of three things for the year ahead: Marketing technology and operations management will be integral to marketing in 2019. Martech tools, talents, tactics, and the overall marketing world will continue to change.
From Around The Web:
- 5 Critical Elements of a Successful Website, Marketo
- 6 Key Components of Product Videos, Practical Ecommerce
- How Will Blockchain Impact Digital Marketing? Business.com
- Merging DevOps and Marketing to Uplift businesses, CIO Review
- Has Your Martech Stack Become “Usefuless”? MarTech Advisor