MarTech Today: The martech OASIS, personal data for personalized experiences & Oath combines its ad tech assets
Barry Levine on September 12, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Shared learning from the martech OASIS companies — Investment, innovation and integration
Sep 11, 2018 by Andy Betts
Here’s a look at ‘OASIS’ vendors Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce, IBM and SAP and the trends they are setting in data quality and integration to deliver seamless customer experiences.
- Report: Gen Z, Millennials more willing to give up personal data in exchange for personalized experiences
Sep 11, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
A Salesforce report on consumer trust trends reinforces what we already knew: transparency can go a long way to allay the fears of consumers torn between the allure of personalization and its risks.
- Discover the ‘new’ new rules of marketing
Sep 11, 2018 by Scott Brinker
The pace of marketing innovation is accelerating. Some organizations keep up. Others… well, they’re a work in progress. Attend MarTech® October 1-3 in Boston for uncommon wisdom that ensures you overcome the contradictions of modern marketing. Here’s one of the themes we’ll explore in detail… The ‘new’ new rules of marketing In a recent chiefmartec […]
From Marketing Land:
- Oath combines its ad tech assets under new Oath Ad Platforms brand
Sep 11, 2018 by Ginny Marvin
The Verizon-owned company appears to be at a pivotal point with CEO Tim Armstrong reportedly leaving.
From Around The Web:
- Beyond GDPR: Denmark Makes Email Encryption Mandatory, Litmus
- Facebook is making AI that can identify offensive memes, The Verge
- What Is Explainable AI (XAI)? CMSWire.com
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory develops AI that shows its decision-making process, VentureBeat
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.