MarTech Today: Thinfilm’s NFC for Adobe, the transparency pendulum swings & more
Barry Levine on March 27, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Thinfilm provides first NFC-for-engagement data to Adobe Analytics
Mar 26, 2018 by Barry Levine
The NFC tags, placed on products, can help deliver product info to smartphone-bearing shoppers.
- The pendulum swings: Balancing transparency with efficiency and ROI
Mar 26, 2018 by David Dowhan
Contributor David Dowhan argues that advertising is making a much-needed shift toward greater transparency. It may be painful now, he says, but the industry will strengthen as a result.
- MarTech salary survey results — See how yours compares
Mar 26, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
MarTech Today and Chiefmartec.com surveyed over 800 readers to gather salary data and assess the roles and responsibilities of marketing technology professionals. For the analysis, we filtered it down to only the 432 who identified their role as marketing technology, marketing operations or a combination of the two. We were looking for answers to the […]
From Marketing Land:
- All About the GDPR
Mar 26, 2018 by Sponsored Content: CallTrackingMetrics
While deregulation has been a stateside trend over the past decade, the 28 members of the European Union are gearing up for a massive increase in regulations around data privacy in the form of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) — and this regulation will make a splash across the pond as well. Briefly, virtually […]
From Around The Web:
- Fact Check: Your Call and SMS History, Facebook Newsroom
- South Korea fines Facebook $369K for slowing user internet connections, The Verge
- Apple Goes to Hollywood. Will Its Story Have a Happy Ending?, New York Times
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.