MarTech Today: Thunder’s cross-channel creative tools, Adobe’s newest Sign & calculating internal PageRank
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: PaperG, now “Thunder,” offering cross-channel creative tools for display and social Apr 26, 2016 by Greg Sterling Platform seeks to enable creative that’s better aligned with programmatic targeting. Five reasons why […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- PaperG, now “Thunder,” offering cross-channel creative tools for display and social
Apr 26, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Platform seeks to enable creative that’s better aligned with programmatic targeting.
- Five reasons why GTIN should be your new favorite Google Shopping acronym
Apr 26, 2016 by Matt Lawson
Global Trade Item Numbers are an often overlooked aspect of Google Shopping ads. Columnist and Googler Matt Lawson explains why you need to take them seriously.
- The need for speed in email marketing
Apr 26, 2016 by Jason Warnock
Big data is great, but don’t let it slow you down. Columnist Jason Warnock says marketers need to take a hard look at their technologies and find solutions to achieve responsive, real-time marketing.
- Adobe launches rebranded Sign, now integrated with its Marketing Cloud
Apr 26, 2016 by Barry Levine
The application formerly known as the Document Cloud eSign service, according to Adobe, offers the only single-vendor e-signature integrated with forms and other marketing tools.
- Why “near me” is critically important for multi-location businesses
Apr 25, 2016 by Jason Decker
As searchers become increasingly mobile, hyper-local searches are on the rise. Columnist Jason Decker believes that multi-location businesses stand to benefit the most.
- Improve internal linking for SEO: Calculate Internal PageRank
Apr 25, 2016 by Paul Shapiro
Columnist Paul Shapiro shares his method for determining what pages on your site might be seen as authoritative by search engines, based on a metric he calls “Internal PageRank.”
From Around The Web:
- Alphabet’s Next Big Thing: Building a “Smart City”, www.wsj.com
- Google wants its robot delivery drones to yell at people, qz.com
- 10 things marketers should know about Medium’s new publishing platform, www.econsultancy.com
- 5 Registration Form Usability Guidelines, usabilitygeek.com
- Registrars say Amazon is “closing” open gTLD, DomainIncite
- 5 Tools That Will Grow Online Retail Business, www.blogherald.com
- Using Live Data in Email, blog.movableink.com
- Integrate real-time components into ad campaigns, www.mobilecommercedaily.com
- Marketing Automation Drives Sales Insights, blog.marketo.com
- Marketing Automation Missed Its Mark – And That’s a Good Thing, www.cmswire.com
- Marketing Tools That Will Ease Tool Overload, www.ducttapemarketing.com
- Matrixed marketing tech: Delphic Digital’s winning Stackie, chiefmartec.com
- How to Actually Master In-App Personalization, www.webanalyticsworld.net
- WordPress for iOS Adds Geotag Support, Comment Moderation Gestures, wptavern.com
- 6 Instagram Tools to Improve Your Marketing, www.socialmediaexaminer.com
- How Turner Is Translating Social Data Into Shareable Content, adexchanger.com
- Periscope Sketching Feature on Live Streams, smallbiztrends.com
- What to Know About Live Video, Social Media’s Latest Craze, www.wsj.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.