MarTech Today: Tobii’s web-based eye tracking, IAS’ media quality report & Parse.ly/Notablist open up internal data
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Tobii releases web-based eye tracking for UX testing Sep 26, 2018 by Barry Levine This is the first web-based product by the Swedish company, whose other trackers required lab conditions […]
Barry Levine on September 27, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Tobii releases web-based eye tracking for UX testing
Sep 26, 2018 by Barry Levine
This is the first web-based product by the Swedish company, whose other trackers required lab conditions or software downloads.
- IAS media quality report paints a slightly more optimistic picture for programmatic ad buyers
Sep 26, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
While publisher-direct display ads still have the lowest level of brand safety risk, programmatic is steadily catching up.
- Parse.ly, Notablist make internal data public to help marketers see beyond walled gardens
Sep 26, 2018 by Barry Levine
Separately, the two marketing intelligence companies are choosing to make available valuable information from their platforms.
- Planning and creating the perfect landing page
Sep 26, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
Landing pages can make or break your digital marketing. This guide from SharpSpring is written for any marketer looking to initiate or improve their landing page strategy. It will guide you through everything you need to know to allow you to create and optimize landing pages for your website. Download your copy to find out: […]
From Marketing Land:
- Attorneys General take aim at tech companies with potential multistate action
Sep 26, 2018 by Greg Sterling
The Tuesday meeting in Washington made an inquiry into questions of antitrust and consumer data privacy more likely.
- Join us next week at MarTech for expert-level strategies and insights
Sep 25, 2018 by Scott Brinker
Aligning marketing, technology and management is essential to your company’s success. And getting everyone on the same page, moving at the same pace, is tricky. Attend MarTech® for the perspectives, frameworks and best practices you need to deliver exceptional results for your organization.
From Around The Web:
- 11 Predictions For The Future Of AR And VR In Marketing And Advertising, www.forbes.com
- Facebook unveils standalone $399 Oculus Quest virtual reality headset, shipping next spring – GeekWire, www.geekwire.com
- How brands are using weather data to unleash the power of AI | IBM Watson Advertising – Ad Age, adage.com
- Vt. lawmakers explore expanding personal data protections, www.mynbc5.com
- Why Enterprises are Looking to Blockchain for Better Data Privacy, www.cmswire.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.