MarTech Today: Totango’s chat bot for customer success, the PC and app boom are over, & more
Barry Levine on March 1, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Totango rolls out first chatbot for customer success
Feb 28, 2017 by Barry Levine
The text-based Zoe can pull info on customers or track teamwork in resolving a customer success issue.
- The new customer marketing lifecycle in the Engagement Economy
Feb 28, 2017 by Chandar Pattabhiram
Columnist Chandar Pattabhiram discusses the important of customer retention in an age where switching costs to consumers are low.
From Marketing Land:
- Google isn’t actually tackling ‘fake news’ content on its ad network
Feb 28, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Here’s why Google’s policy update to its publisher terms does not keep brand ads from showing up on hyperpartisan, conspiracy theory-laden political sites — and the types of scams it is aimed at.
- Report: The PC is over, the ‘app boom’ is, too
Feb 28, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Smartphones have grown at the expense of other devices, but most of the growth is now in developing markets, according to Adobe.
From Around The Web:
- 5 Self-Service Platforms for Mobile Analytics, Street Fight
- Top 10 Mobile App Analytics Platforms for your Toolbox, Web Analytics World
- 50 Killer Tools You Need for Your Business Blogging, Small Biz Trends
- Website accessibility: Understanding the ADA for e-commerce, Internet Retailer
- Brightcove and HubSpot Partner to Bring Video Analytics to Marketers, Business Wire
- 23 Cool Tools for Social Media Marketers, Social Media Examiner
- Do Chat Bots Face the Same Doomed Future as Branded Apps?, Adweek
- How Are Retailers Using Artificial Intelligence?, eMarketer
- To Sell Cross-screen, Look to the Technology Stack, MarTech Advisor
- More ways to watch and play with AR and VR, The Official Google Blog
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.