MarTech Today: TouchCR’s cookie-less tracking, the rise of the customer data platform & the world of martech stacks
Barry Levine on October 9, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Here’s how TouchCR is tracking users in a Safari-compliant way
Oct 6, 2017 by Barry Levine
The Chicago-based e-commerce platform is adding local storage keys and identity resolution to its device fingerprinting for the cookie-less era.
- The rise of the customer data platform as marketing’s ‘central nervous system’
Oct 6, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Marketers finding success and efficiency from a centralized customer data center emerged as a theme at the MarTech Conference in Boston.
- How marketing ops can deliver value to the C-suite
Oct 6, 2017 by Peter Ladka
Contributor Peter Ladka recaps a presentation at the Martech Conference in Boston on the processes and capabilities that will help marketers consistently prove the value of marketing’s contribution to the organization.
- Microsoft’s LinkedIn integration, AI and what it means for marketers
Oct 6, 2017 by Justin Freid
Columnist Justin Freid takes a look at how Microsoft’s increasing LinkedIn integration, along with advancements in artificial intelligence, will impact your marketing campaigns.
From Marketing Land:
- The world of martech stacks from a B2C brand, B2B company & agency perspective
Oct 6, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
This year’s MarTech Conference Boston brought together Red Wing Shoe Co.’s director of marketing technology, iCrossing’s CTO and Entuity’s VP of worldwide marketing.
From Around The Web:
- AOL Instant Messenger is shutting down after 20 years, TechCrunch
- Upcoming Google Fiber launches in Louisville, San Antonio only offer Internet, drop TV, 9to5Google
- CMOs have a trust issue with programmatic, Digiday
- Getting Ready for the GDPR, MailChimp Blog
- InsideView Expands Capabilities of Microsoft’s Insights, powered by InsideView, and Introduces Refresh for Dynamics 365 to Improve Data Quality and Sales Engagement for Microsoft CustomersPowered, Markets Insider
- Marketers Warm To Google And Facebook As The Blame Shifts To Ad Tech Middlemen, AdExchanger
- Moving Your CMS to the Cloud: Flying High or Hot Air?, CMS Wire
- The Top 15 Tools for Managing Social Media Accounts, Search Engine Journal