MarTech Today: Trade Desk launches ‘Next Wave,’ blockchain-powered Killi wants users to ‘own their own identity’ & Facebook’s Codeless Event Setup
Barry Levine on June 27, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- The Trade Desk launches its ‘Next Wave’
Jun 26, 2018 by Barry Levine
The demand-side platform is today unveiling a new AI layer, an insight-optimized UI and a Planning Tool that generates and launches campaigns.
- Here’s your exclusive sneak peek at the MarTech agenda
Jun 26, 2018 by MarTech Today
Your success as a marketing technologist requires that you live and breathe at the intersection of marketing, technology and management. As you struggle with how to select, implement and utilize to transform your organization, it’s helpful to see what success looks like and to hear from experts and working professionals who are leading their own […]
From Marketing Land:
- You’ll love what the SMX East agenda has to offer
Jun 26, 2018 by Marketing Land
I don’t have to tell you that 2018 has been a busy year, with new technologies like voice search and a mobile-centric focus gaining a stronger foothold in the SEO world, not to mention the dramatic adaptations advertisers will need to embrace to succeed with what Google calls the “new AdWords experience.”
- Blockchain powered Killi wants users to ‘own their identity,’ make money from brands
Jun 26, 2018 by Greg Sterling
App wants to bring full transparency and consumer control to data collection on behalf of brands.
- Facebook enables marketers to set up app event tracking without having to add code
Jun 26, 2018 by Amy Gesenhues
The Codeless Event Setup feature in Facebook’s SDK Marketing kit gives marketers a point-and-click tool to track app events.
From Around The Web:
- Project Management KPIs to Track, Vertical Measures