MarTech Today: The trends within the trends, the fallout from Apple’s war on cookies & more
Barry Levine on December 28, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- It’s not the trend that you need to watch for. It’s the trend inside the trend.
Dec 27, 2017 by Barry Levine
Here’s a partial list of the hidden consequences inside some of the biggest trends in 2017.
- We’re already seeing the fallout from Apple’s war on cookies
Dec 27, 2017 by Joe Sabol
Is Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention feature a sign that the death of the cookie is imminent? Columnist Joe Sabol believes advertisers shouldn’t wait to find out and should start to adapt to a post-cookie world.
From Marketing Land:
- Unique international trends require a unique marketing approach
Dec 27, 2017 by Brendan McGonigle
Trends and interests change from one market to another, so why do so many advertisers apply the same approach across markets? Columnist Brendan McGonigle shares Yandex’s top search trends of 2017.
- CMOs in the know: Our top 10 Marketing Strategies columns of 2017
Dec 27, 2017 by Desiree Everts DeNunzio
What were the marketing tactics and tips that captivated our readers over the past year? Check out our most widely read Marketing Strategies columns of 2017.
From Around The Web:
- An Era of Social Media Optimization (SMO) Is Ahead: What Can We Expect in 2018?, Socialbakers
- An inflection point for the real-time display advertising market, Digiday
- Marketers Need Artificial Intelligence to Reach the Segment of One, eMarketer