Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: TurnTo’s ‘first open network’ for brand reviews, Salesforce’s new Partner application & rethinking data management
Barry Levine on June 1, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- TurnTo Networks enters review syndication with ‘first open network’
May 31, 2017 by Barry Levine
Its Open Review Syndication network is designed to lower the barriers for brands to distribute user reviews on their sites to retailer sites.
- Salesforce unveils a new Partner Relationship Management application in its Sales Cloud
May 31, 2017 by Barry Levine
It provides the tools so non-tech users can quickly spin up a partner portal.
- Diving into the new SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall
May 31, 2017 by John Steinert
Columnist John Steinert discusses the new SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall, which helps align sales and marketing on what B2B demand really is and how to find it through the concept of the “Demand Unit.”
- B2B CMOs and CIOs: It’s time to rethink data management
May 31, 2017 by Sonjoy Ganguly
Effective data management is critical to B2B digital marketing success. Columnist Sonjoy Ganguly explains how implementing a rich, B2B-focused data structure and collaborating with the right strategic partners can make all the difference.
From Marketing Land:
- 7 great reasons to attend SMX Advanced in 2 weeks
May 31, 2017 by Marketing Land
Search Engine Land’s SMX Advanced is just 2 weeks away. Don’t miss your only opportunity this year to attend the conference designed for experienced SEOs and SEMs! Fewer than 150 tickets are remaining. Register now! Here are 7 reasons you should attend: Start with a deep dive. Attend a pre-conference workshop.
- Vimeo launches new tools aimed at making video platform more appealing to marketers
May 31, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Part of Vimeo’s Business Membership, the enhancements include updated video cards, new end screens and more email capture features.
- Former Android boss launches devices to compete with Google Pixel and Google Home
May 31, 2017 by Greg Sterling
Andy Rubin wants to create devices that are simple, durable and elegant.
From Around The Web:
- 6 major tech companies have doubled their design hiring goals in last half decade, TechCrunch
- Lithium Enters into Definitive Agreement to be Acquired by Vista Equity Partners, Lithium
- ‘People are following ideas, not funding’: Why Los Angeles is emerging as an ad tech hotbed, Digiday
- 6 Killer Ways to Use Automated Marketing for Your Small Business, Small Biz Trends
- Building Blocks: Luis Nunes, CEO at Yes! Getaways Talks Marketing Tech, MarTech Advisor
- Data industrialization on our way to marketing in a blockchain world, Chief Marketing Technologist
- How Much Do People Know About AI?, eMarketer
- How to Select a New Marketing Automation Tool, eMarketer
- The state of AI adoption in media, Digiday