MarTech Today: TV Time launches analytics platform, post-GDPR data breaches in Ireland & tools to test page speed
Barry Levine on August 7, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- TV-watching viewer app TV Time launches an analytics platform
Aug 6, 2018 by Barry Levine
The self-service platform offers sentiment analysis and user-generated content about specific programs, across broadcast, cable and OTT TV.
- Report: More than 1,000 personal data breaches reported in Ireland since GDPR deadline
Aug 6, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The top GDPR-related complaints are: processing involving the disclosure of personal data without a legal basis; user requests for information on their data; and unfair processing.
- 5,000+ Martech Tools: What’s a marketer to do?
Aug 6, 2018 by Digital Marketing Depot
You’ve seen the martech landscape graphic with 5,000+ logos. You’re adept at marketing automation, data crunching, and multichannel campaign analysis. You (think you) know the difference between a CDP, DMP and iPaaS. But the rubber has hit the road: It’s time to take a long, hard look at how to leverage martech and take your […]
From Marketing Land:
- 3 free tools to comprehensively test page speed
Aug 6, 2018 by Marcus Miller
Contributor Marcus Miller outlines how to use 3 free tools that test page speed and work to turn your site into a lean, mean, speedy fighting machine.
- The ultimate guide to using Bing Webmaster Tools — Part 1
Aug 6, 2018 by Christi Olson
Contributor and Bing Chief Evangelist Christi Olson kicks off a multipart series on Bing webmaster tools. If you are new to Bing’s webmaster toolset, this detailed guide will get you started and on your way to better rankings on Bing.
From Around The Web:
- 50 of the Best Social Media Tools Selected by Top Marketers, Content Marketing Institute