MarTech Today: Twitter’s Mac Client, Ad Networks & Big Data To Win Back Users
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Twitter (Finally) Updates Its Mac Desktop Client
Dec 30, 2015 by Matt McGee
Version 4 brings desktop app more closely in line with standard mobile app experience.
- How Marketing Can Use Big Data To Win Back Users
Dec 30, 2015 by Josh Todd
How do you win back lost customers? Columnist Josh Todd reveals some key strategies for using your data to engage with users and invest in the right customer.
- MarTech Landscape: What Is An Ad Network?
Dec 30, 2015 by Ginny Marvin
Ad networks have been around for nearly two decades. Find out how they work and what they offer publishers and advertisers.
- Organic Food For Thought: Our Top All Things SEO Columns For 2015
Dec 30, 2015 by Jessica Thompson
From Around The Web:
- Track Wistia Video Plays, Pauses, Seconds Watched & More with Google Analytics, nicomiceli.com
- Google slams AVG for exposing Chrome user data with “security” plugin, Ars Technica
- Marketo Data Tells Us: Which Industry Has the Best Email Performance?, Marketo
- 10 Different Ways Publishers Are Tackling Programmatic, Ad Exchanger
- 3 Trending Advancements in Marketing Automation, Social Media Explorer
- The Year In Acquisitions Suggests An Ad Tech Reality Check, Ad Exchanger
- Google confirms next Android version won’t implement Oracle’s proprietary Java APIs, VentureBeat
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.