MarTech Today: Twitter’s New Native Ads and Tools; AdWords Script & Yahoo’s Mobile Search Algorithm
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the Web. From Marketing Land: Twitter Announces Native Video Ads, New App Install Features & Curation Tools Oct 21, 2015 by Danny Sullivan Today at Twitter Flight — Twitter’s annual developer conference — the company […]
Barry Levine on October 22, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the Web.
From Marketing Land:
- Twitter Announces Native Video Ads, New App Install Features & Curation Tools
Oct 21, 2015 by Danny Sullivan
Today at Twitter Flight — Twitter’s annual developer conference — the company announced new ways for app installs to happen from profile pages and timeline, as well as the release of new curation tools, native video ads and more.
- Marketer’s Guide: B2B Marketing Automation Platforms
Oct 21, 2015 by Search Engine Land
Do you need a marketing automation platform?
- Here’s A Free AdWords Script That Pauses Your Duplicate Broad Keywords
Oct 21, 2015 by Daniel Gilbert
Former Googler Daniel Gilbert shares a Brainlabs script that helps you avoid disaggregated data in your AdWords campaigns.
- Yahoo Says It Has Its Own Algorithm For Mobile Search Results
Oct 21, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Yahoo’s Marissa Mayer says they have their own mobile search algorithm which helps them provide a unique search experience for their users.
- Duane Forrester, Bing’s Webmaster Outreach, Announces He Is Leaving Microsoft
Oct 21, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
After being fired and then rehired from Bing within a year, Microsoft’s Duane Forrester announces he is leaving the company.
From Around The Web:
- Beyond the Check-In: Big Data Analytics and the Evolution of Foursquare, streetfightmag.com
- Apple and Dropbox say they don’t support a key cybersecurity bill, days before a crucial vote, www.washingtonpost.com
- Multivariate Testing: What it is and When to Use It, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Should You Really Reduce Form Fields?, conversionxl.com
- Get a Responsive Website Design With These 5 Tips, www.verticalresponse.com
- Virtual Reality Shopping: Going Back To The Future, company-enterprise.myshopify.com
- Google Executive Calls for Swift Industry Response to Ad Blocking, Wall Street Journal
- AWeber Unveils Its New Email Automation Platform, www.globenewswire.com
- Pixability Expands Data Science Leadership With Hiring of Industry Veteran John Baker, www.pixability.com
- Symphony Advanced Media Appoints Chuck Shuttles as Senior Vice President of Panel Operations, www.marketwired.com
- Tremor Video Announces Chief Technology Officer Transition, www.businesswire.com
- Unruly Launches New Outstream Video Ad Format, unruly.co
- How Programmatic Tech Will Become A Part Of The Storytelling Process, adexchanger.com
- Apple Releases iOS 9.1 With New Emoji, Live Photos Improvements, www.macrumors.com
- Back to the ’80s: How Mobile Tech Has Surpassed Back to the Future’s Expectations, www.adweek.com
- How Facebook Instant Articles Works: A Publisher’s Perspective, www.fastcompany.com
- Dentsu’s Video Investment Chief Says Buyers Need More Data Consistency, Clarity In Mobile Video, adexchanger.com
- Facebook or YouTube for the Best Video DX?, www.cmswire.com
- Get a YouTube Custom URL With Just 100 Subscribers, www.reelseo.com
- Hulu Is Open for Programmatic Advertising Starting Today, www.adweek.com