MarTech Today: Twitter’s TrueVoice, Google’s RankBrain & Next Wave Of Voice Search
Barry Levine on October 27, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the Web.
From Marketing Land:
- Twitter Courts Brands With New “Brand Hub” Social Listening Analytics
Oct 26, 2015 by Ginny Marvin
The company launches TrueVoice metric to show brands their organic share of conversation compared to the competition.
- MarTech Landscape: What Is Local Marketing Automation Software?
Oct 26, 2015 by Claire Schoen
Marketing at the local level can be enhanced — and more efficient — when tasks are automated.
- Meet RankBrain: The Artificial Intelligence That’s Now Processing Google Search Results
Oct 26, 2015 by Danny Sullivan
A machine-learning AI is handling 15% of Google’s search queries.
- How To Leverage The Google Search Analytics API
Oct 26, 2015 by Andrew Ruegger
Looking for more insights into your website’s search queries? Columnist Andrew Ruegger explains how to use the new Webmaster Tools Search Analytics API to find out about your website’s performance, Google’s algorithmic testing and consumer behavior.
- No More Typing: How To Prepare For The Next Wave Of Voice Search
Oct 26, 2015 by Chris Marentis
Columnist Chris Marentis discusses where voice search is headed, as well as the potential implications for search marketers.
From Around The Web:
- The Analytics of Everything, www.dmnews.com
- The Whole Bit About the Right Metrics for DX, www.cmswire.com
- Tech Giants Sign Letter Against EU Laws To Hand Huge New Powers To ISPs, techcrunch.com
- Welcome to our new CISO, Bob Lord, yahoo.tumblr.com
- Call Tracking vs Call Conversion Optimization, www.thesaleslion.com
- Digging Into Display, www.clixmarketing.com
- ToysRUs Book of Book of Awesome Features an All New Interactive Experience, www.multivu.com
- Analytics Startup SimilarWeb Raises $25M At $400M Valuation, TechCrunch
- Is PII Still The Third Rail Of Privacy For Ad Tech?, adexchanger.com
- 3 Ways to Trick Facebook Feed Algorithm to Get Seen by More People, www.internetmarketingninjas.com