MarTech Today: Understanding Device Graphs, identifying top analytics talent & Snapchat’s Snap Publisher
Barry Levine on July 18, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- To understand customers, first you need to understand their Device Graphs
Jul 17, 2017 by Barry Levine
Cross-device identity has become an essential foundation for ad and marketing targeting.
- Identifying top analytics talent in a competitive environment
Jul 17, 2017 by Nick Iyengar
Are you searching for the right candidate to fill a marketing analytics role? Columnist Nick Iyengar says you shouldn’t focus on what they know about the tools, but instead take a look at their soft skills.
- Lead scoring: A bridge from marketing to actual sales
Jul 17, 2017 by Sweta Patel
How can marketing better align with sales? Contributor Sweta Patel walks you through the ins and outs of building a lead scoring plan and the metrics for tracking lead scoring success.
From Marketing Land:
- Snapchat releases Snap Publisher: self-serve ad creation tool converts horizontal videos, websites into vertical video ads
Jul 17, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Snap Publisher enables brands to edit a horizontal video into a vertical one or to have have Snapchat’s computer vision technology do the work.
From Around The Web:
- 5 of the Best Instagram Tools for E-Commerce, Search Engine Journa
- Marketo Delivers Innovation Suite to Empower Personalized and Seamless Engagement Across Channels, Marketo
- Taptica Acquires Japanese Mobile Ad Company Adinnovation, Market Wired
- AI Hype vs Reality: Facing the Flaws of Bolt-On AI Technology, MarTech Advisor
- Report: More Marketing Teams are Taking Control of Technology Purchases, KoMarketing
- Struggling through the 5 stages of martech? Let’s learn together, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Report: Amazon may be developing a standalone messaging app, Mobile Marketer
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.