MarTech Today: Using martech to support growth, Parsons Lab’s platform for generating GDPR legal docs & a marketer’s brief on blockchain
Barry Levine on April 3, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Everything old is new again: How some traditional brands have used martech to support growth
Apr 2, 2018 by Robin Kurzer
The key to a successful transformation proves to be a focus on core values.
- Parsons Lab launches an online platform to generate GDPR legal docs
Apr 2, 2018 by Barry Levine
The Utah-based spinoff of a law firm says this is the first tool to automatically generate a complete set of policies and compliance documents.
- Lowest rates for SMX Advanced expire Saturday
Apr 2, 2018 by MarTech Today
If you’re craving a conference that skips the basics and dives right into the deep end of search marketing, look no further. Search Engine Land’s SMX® Advanced is coming to Seattle June 11-13. This conference has sold out every year for over a decade, and Super Early Bird rates expire this Saturday night. Book now […]
- What every partner marketer needs to know about blockchain
Apr 2, 2018 by Pete Cheyne
Heard the hype about blockchain, but not sure what it means for you? Contributor Pete Cheyne explains.
From Marketing Land:
- Stop being a link snob and saying no to certain links
Apr 2, 2018 by Julie Joyce
Want to know what bugs contributor Julie Joyce when she’s building links? When webmasters say no to links using nofollow or link-builders refuse to use new tactics ‘just because.’
From Around The Web:
- 20 Helpful Alexa Skills for Merchants, Practical Ecommerce
- Announcing the build-your-own martech landscape kit, fun for the whole office, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Metrics That Matter for Web Personalization, Marketo
- Why the Scientific Method is key to better email results, My Emma