MarTech Today: VAST and VPAID, machine learning Google’s machine learning algorithm & haptic ads
Barry Levine on February 20, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- MarTech Landscape: What are VAST and VPAID?
Feb 17, 2017 by Barry Levine
Short answer: They help to make the video ad ecosystem possible.
From Marketing Land:
- YouTube’s unskippable 30-second video ads will sunset next year
Feb 17, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Shorter ads will be the focus as the traditional 30-second spot is pushed out.
- Can we machine-learn Google’s machine-learning algorithm?
Feb 17, 2017 by Jayson DeMers
As Google becomes increasingly sophisticated in its methods for scoring and ranking web pages, it’s more difficult for marketers to keep up with SEO best practices. Columnist Jayson DeMers explores what can be done to keep up in a world where machine learning rules the day.
- [Podcast] Marketing Land Live #45: What are haptic ads with Josh Stivers of Immersion
Feb 17, 2017 by Matt McGee
In this week’s show, we talk about a new kind of mobile ad that consumers can feel as they watch — they’re called haptic ads and brands are starting to try them out.
- Intro to Agile Marketing: Work faster and smarter by changing how you work
Feb 16, 2017 by Digital Marketing Depot
Are you struggling to keep pace with rapidly changing customer needs and market demands? Are you slowed down by organizational silos, hierarchies and processes? It may be time to get agile. More than 90 percent of marketers who have adopted agile marketing say it has improved their speed to market for ideas, products and campaigns.
From Around The Web:
- Democratizing BI to Give SMBs Access to Complex Data Analytics, CMS Wire
- Top 3 technologies revolutionizing ecommerce, Mobile Commerce Daily
- RhythmOne Releases Full Year 2016 Influencer Marketing Benchmarks Report, Market Wired
- Discover the next generation of programmatic advertising technology, Inside AdSense
- How to Connect the Dots Across Your MarTech Stack, MarTech Advisor
- The Marriage of AI and ABM: A Perfect Match for B2B Organizations, MarTech Advisor
- How Do People Use Virtual Assistants on Their Smartphones?, eMarketer
- How to set up a great push notification marketing strategy, Tune
- Updated Messenger Platform Policies and Faster Review Times, Facebook for Developers
- Why Starting With Cookies Doesn’t Make Sense For Cross-Device Tracking, AdExchanger
- Maker Studios Downsizing To Just 300 Creators – Here’s Why, MediaKix
- YouTube Live vs. Facebook Live: Which Platform Wins?, MediaKix