MarTech Today: Vertebrae’s web-based AR platform for retailers, when to switch to account-based analytics & more
Barry Levine on November 13, 2018 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- AR/VR agency Vertebrae launches web-based AR platform for online retailers
Nov 12, 2018 by Barry Levine
Called Axis, it enables online visitors to virtually “try on” hats and other accessories and interact with objects in 360-degree detail.
- 3 signs it’s time to make the switch to account-based analytics
Nov 12, 2018 by Sponsored Content: Terminus
If someone asked how you track your marketing efforts, how would you respond? Chances are, your answer would sound like a game of martech MadLibs. You’re using Google Analytics, advertising platforms, marketing automation, your CRM and myriad other tools to track, measure and take action on your marketing data. You spend your days building marketing […]
From Marketing Land:
- Facebook Attribution deep dive: Democratizing attribution for digital marketers
Nov 12, 2018 by Simon Poulton
Facebook has put aside any platform bias and now there is a way to compare performance across platforms.
- Last chance: Save $450 on a seat at SMX West
Nov 12, 2018 by Marketing Land
Results-obsessed marketers are attending SMX® West for actionable SEO and SEM tactics and strategies. Join them January 30-31 in San Jose for: 30+ tactic-rich sessions and inspirational keynotes Networking events where you’ll meet speakers and peers Guaranteed white-hat tactics from trusted practitioners Top-shelf amenities that make attending productive and convenient, including hot meals, WiFi and more.
From Around The Web:
- New ways to create and watch VR videos, YouTube Creator Blog
- Once $500k, Snapchat’s AR ads are now cheap and luring in smaller advertisers, Digiday
- From Gimmick to Game Changer: The Evolution of Augmented Reality Marketing, www.skyword.com
- Marketers allocate more cash for technology than staff for the first time | The Drum, www.thedrum.com
- Martech jumps to 29% of the CMO’s budget in Gartner’s 2018-2019 survey | CustomerThink, customerthink.com
- Robotic Modeler for Marketing Campaigns – Predictive Analytics Times – machine learning & data science news, www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com
- The 3 Ways That Artificial Intelligence Will Change Content Marketing, www.forbes.com