MarTech Today: Videolicious’ new platform, Amazon adopts MRC standard for attribution and more
Barry Levine on January 7, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- The MarTech Minute: Ex-Spotify exec named Freshly CMO, Videolicious’ new platform, more
Jan 4, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
The martech week in review: News and announcements in marketing technology this week that you might have missed.
From Marketing Land:
- Amazon adopts MRC viewability standard for conversion attribution
Jan 4, 2019 by Ginny Marvin
View-through conversions are now attributed to viewable impressions only.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- TECH TALK WITH MIKE: Best text message marketing software tools for 2019, Goshen News
- NBCUniversal tests Comcast’s blockchain-powered data-sharing platform, Marketing Dive
- Marketing Technology Primer on “What is Sentiment Analysis”, Marketing Technology Primer
- How to Research and Evaluate the Latest Marketing Technology, Customer Think
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.