MarTech Today: Viewability expectations, Square’s new in-app payments mobile SDK and more
Barry Levine on January 11, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- Optimizing for attention: Viewability gives rise to time-in-view metrics, poses challenges
Jan 10, 2019 by Robin Kurzer
How viewability expectations are evolving and what that means for marketers.
- Square rolls out in-app payments mobile SDK
Jan 10, 2019 by Greg Sterling
Company says it’s now the only ‘first party omni-channel payments platform’ for in-store, online and in-app.
From Marketing Land:
- 10 reasons you need to attend SMX West
Jan 10, 2019 by Marketing Land
For profitable and tangible SEO and SEM results, attend Search Engine Land’s SMX® West, January 30-31 in San Jose. Here are 10 reasons to join us… 1. Actionable tactics from experts. Get proven, actionable tactics from industry leaders working at companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, SurveyMonkey, and many more.
- The state of local SEO — get industry insights for 2019
Jan 9, 2019 by Digital Marketing Depot
Local search is a broad field that’s constantly growing and changing, challenging marketers to keep up. No matter what kind of company they work for, today’s marketers need both the big picture — relating to customers in the real world — as well as little details like questions submitted on a Google Knowledge Panel.
From Around The Web:
- What If Nielsen Disappeared?, AdExchanger
- Using artificial intelligence to surprise your customers, CMO.com
- How Ad-Tech Is Fighting Bot Fraud to Make Social Media Marketing as Safe as Media Content, Ad Week
- How to drive shorter development release cycles, InfoWorld
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.