MarTech Today: VirtualWisdom update, Twitter’s shrinking ad business & what marketers really want for Christmas
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: Getting the whole picture: VirtualWisdom’s update enhances systems visibilityDec 6, 2017 by Robin Kurzer The company says its “app-centric” IPM is a breakthrough in infrastructure monitoring. Twitter’s ad business has shrunk, […]
From MarTech Today:
- Getting the whole picture: VirtualWisdom’s update enhances systems visibility
Dec 6, 2017 by Robin Kurzer
The company says its “app-centric” IPM is a breakthrough in infrastructure monitoring.
- Twitter’s ad business has shrunk, but ad buyers say it’s stabilized
Dec 6, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Unfavorable competition with Facebook and Google — and the commodification of its own inventory — has led advertisers to slow their spend on Twitter.
- Here’s what marketers really want for Christmas: 3 tips for building a better approach to data
Dec 6, 2017 by Stefan Benndorf
Getting the most out of your data is on every marketer’s wish list this year. Contributor Stefan Benndorf discusses ways to get your analytics infrastructure in tip-top shape for 2018.
From Marketing Land:
- Report: YouTube set to raise ad prices on premium ad inventory
Dec 6, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Higher rates to go into effect in 2018, despite (or because of) the platform’s brand safety challenges.
- Why your end-of-year marketing strategy should focus on repurposing and re-engagement
Dec 6, 2017 by Andrea Lehr
The year 2017 may be winding down, but that doesn’t mean your marketing efforts should. Columnist Andrea Lehr discusses the benefits of repurposing content during these last few weeks of the year.
- Align your marketing org in 2018 with intelligent and integrated marketing campaigns
Dec 6, 2017 by Kevin Bobowski
Integrated marketing campaigns may seem old-school, but contributor Kevin Bobowski explains why they’re essential for marketers who want to keep their marketing departments agile and efficient.
From Around The Web:
- 10 Lessons from $1B+ in Black Friday Ecommerce & Cyber Monday Sales, Shopify
- B2C Content Marketing: 2018 Benchmarks, Budgets & Trends, MarketingProfs
- Chatbot Building: 5 Dos and Don’ts, CMS Wire
- Datonics Partners with Kochava Collective, Allowing Mobile Marketers to More Easily Reach Desired Audiences, PR Web
- RedPoint Global Launches Data Management 8.0, Creating the Most Open Platform for Optimizing Customer Engagement, RedPoint Global
- The 7 Best Social Media Channels for Business Marketing, Social Media Explorer
- The costs, and benefits, of the influencer economy, Retail Dive
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.