MarTech Today: Watson’s new services, PicScout’s new image recognition tools & deferred deep linking
Barry Levine on October 27, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- IBM rolls out many new roles for its Watson supercomputing service
Oct 26, 2016 by Barry Levine
They include solutions for marketing and commerce, an intelligent chatbot builder, integration with iOS apps, and video analysis
- Want to speak at MarTech 2017? Here’s how
Oct 26, 2016 by Scott Brinker
The call-for-speakers form is now open for our next U.S. MarTech Conference, happening May 9-11, 2017 in San Francisco.
- Getty Images’ PicScout boosts its image recognition and tracking tools
Oct 26, 2016 by Barry Levine
One new offering helps businesses better employ their images on the web, and the other tracks images for individuals.
- Does your marketing suffer from memory loss when customers switch devices?
Oct 26, 2016 by Josh Manion
The proliferation of consumer devices means marketers must find ways to account for an ever more complex buyer journey. Columnist Josh Manion details the steps along the road to gaining a true picture of you customer.
- Brand X: Why customer experience is a cloud marketing must-have
Oct 26, 2016 by Brent Sleeper
Marketers of today’s services and apps need to put their customers’ experience at the center of their strategy. Contributor Brent Sleeper explains why.
From Marketing Land:
- Penguin 4.0: Necessary and positive improvement
Oct 26, 2016 by Andrew Dennis
Are you excited about the recent Penguin update? You should be! Columnist Andrew Dennis explains why this algorithm adjustment is a boon to webmasters and SEOs.
- What is deferred deep linking and how will it change mobile marketing?
Oct 25, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Within the next year, mobile is expected to claim more than half of the digital ad market. Marketers who want to stay on top need to be knowledgeable, have a reliable tracking solution and be flexible. But trying to keep up with the latest trends can interfere with seeing the big picture.
Online Marketing News From Around The Web:
- 4 Tips to Make the Most of Predictive Analytics, blog.marketo.com
- Snaplytics Debuts Snapchat Measurement Tool With API Workaround, adexchanger.com
- The head of Google’s Fiber business is leaving, www.recode.net
- Lazy Load Plugins for WordPress To Make Your Website Faster, www.wpexplorer.com
- Qubit Unveils New Machine Learning Engine to Automatically Uncover Revenue Opportunities for Data-Driven Marketers, www.qubit.com
- 10 Tools for In-Team Marketing Collaboration, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Building Blocks: Todd Ames, CMO at HI-FI Talks Marketing Tech, www.martechadvisor.com
- Call for speakers for MarTech 2017 in San Francisco, chiefmartec.com
- Why Location Data Management Needs Technology and Agency Services, streetfightmag.com
- Why There’s a Major Disconnect Between the Marketing and Tech Worlds, www.adweek.com
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says you won’t have to give up your privacy to have a great AI assistant, qz.com
- Machine learning turns photos into works of art , https://blog.google/topics/inside-google
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.