MarTech Today: Wayin + EngageSciences, Facebook flips its ad tech strategy & more
Barry Levine on June 20, 2016 at 9:00 am
Here’s our recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Wayin + EngageSciences = a different push/pull engine for user expression or a new Frankenstein?
Jun 16, 2016 by Barry Levine
Wayin’s recent acquisition of EngageSciences creates a platform for showcasing user content while capturing user opinions and info.
- How Facebook turned an end-to-end ad tech strategy on its head
Jun 17, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook’s shutdowns of FBX and LiveRail and expansion of Audience Network show an ad tech strategy oriented to advertisers and geared to protecting its data.
- Twitter adds live video button for iOS & Android & says Periscope embeds are on the way
Jun 16, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
Twitter confirmed users will soon be able to embed Periscope broadcasts across the web the same way they can embed tweets.
- SMX Advanced Local Workshop: tactics from Google, Bing, leading local experts
Jun 16, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Voice search optimization, content for SEO, advanced link building, Google Q&A and the first exposure of a massive new local ranking study on June 21.
From Around The Web:
- Predictive Analytics Has a Scaling Problem, and Bad Data Is to Blame, www.marketingprofs.com
- Calculating the value of UX research, www.usertesting.com
- Facebook wants chatbots to learn the way people do, venturebeat.com
- Snapchat is starting Real Life, an online magazine about technology, venturebeat.com
- What the Rise of Virtual Reality Means for Marketers, www.convinceandconvert.com