Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: WebAssembly and the next gen of browsers, blockchains and ad fraud, & adaptive marketing
Barry Levine on March 27, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- A new language called WebAssembly is opening the door to the next generation of browsers
Mar 24, 2017 by Barry Levine
Backed by Google, Mozilla, Microsoft and others, it can dramatically boost performance, decrease download times and enable app-like experiences.
- Can blockchain technology help solve ad fraud? MetaX believes so.
Mar 24, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
The blockchain-based platform is now in private beta.
- Adaptive marketing: The key to winning in the Engagement Economy
Mar 24, 2017 by Chandar Pattabhiram
Today’s consumers demand personalized and authentic experiences on their preferred channels, in ways that matter to them. Columnist Chandar Pattabhiram explains how marketers can adapt to these consumer needs to win their loyalty.
- Rapid prototyping and MVP development are key to martech success
Mar 24, 2017 by MarTech Today
Vote for this entry in the 2017 Hackie Awards by sharing it on Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter by May 1.
From Marketing Land:
- Twitter explores paid subscription version of TweetDeck as ad biz struggles
Mar 23, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Twitter doesn’t currently make money from people who use its ad-free TweetDeck app, but soon it might.
From Around The Web:
- AppsFlyer Launches Pivot, A New Analysis Tool Aimed at Repealing and Replacing Marketers’ Reliance on Excel, Market Wired
- Hire the Right Marketing Automation Team, or Pay the Price, Convince and Convert
- THE HACKIES: Rapid prototyping & MVP development are key to martech success, Chief Marketing Technologist
- Why the Creative Director of the Future Stands at the Crossroads of Marketing, Tech, Product, and Ads, Street Fight
- ‘Accessibility and usability’: Why brands are turning to SMS bots, Digiday
- 5 Tips for Creating a Successful Mobile App, Social Media Explorer
- Google is working on a new social app for small groups to edit photos together, TechCrunch
- Enjoy your personal concert with VR videos on YouTube, Official YouTube Blog