MarTech Today: WeLens’ group VR software, mapping the customer journey & more
Barry Levine on July 6, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- WeLens introduces software to manage group screenings of 360-degree video VR
Jul 5, 2017 by Barry Levine
Originally targeted at individual experiences, 360-degree video is now being shown to audiences in showrooms, trade shows and other venues.
- Here’s why marketers should not ignore this Supreme Court case
Jul 5, 2017 by Kate Kaye
Marketers accustomed to utilizing the voluminous flow of data provided by mobile device carriers should keep an eye on an upcoming Supreme Court decision.
- Why mapping the customer journey is critical to your measurement program
Jul 5, 2017 by Alison Lohse
Columnist Alison Lohse explains why insights into the customer journey are key to helping your measurement program reach its full potential.
From Marketing Land:
- People-based marketing requires good people
Jul 5, 2017 by Jose Cebrian
Columnist Jose Cebrian believes that to get the most out of marketing technology, you need to hire the right people who can help you use it to its fullest.
- Google goes after mobile native advertising with new AdSense formats
Jul 5, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
Publishers can now add the three new formats to their mobile sites, creating more inventory for responsive ads.
From Around The Web:
- Microsoft Workplace Analytics helps managers understand worker productivity, TechCrunch
- Disorder in the Martech Stack: Five Ways to Avoid It, MarTech Advisor
- How Will AI Affect Marketing Efforts?, eMarketer
- MarTech: Making Marketers More Independent, MarTech Advisor
- Amazon’s Alexa passes 15,000 skills, up from 10,000 in February, TechCrunch
- What it takes to build a compelling chatbot, VentureBeat
- Accenture is touting an AI-driven programmatic video ad, Digiday
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.