MarTech Today: WordPress 4.4, ABCs Of Programmatic & Offline CPG Sales Data
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web. From Marketing Land: WordPress 4.4 Out Now, Makes All Images Responsive & Adds Embeddable Posts Dec 14, 2015 by Matt McGee Latest release also includes the platform’s new default theme for 2016. The ABCs […]
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- WordPress 4.4 Out Now, Makes All Images Responsive & Adds Embeddable Posts
Dec 14, 2015 by Matt McGee
Latest release also includes the platform’s new default theme for 2016.
- The ABCs Of Programmatic
Dec 14, 2015 by Digital Marketing Depot
The ABCs of Programmatic white paper from Marin Software is a detailed 18-page primer that will help you understand the huge programmatic opportunity and the lexicon and conventions you need to know to ride this latest wave of ad technology innovation to success.
- Follower-Tracker SocialRank Launches Teams Version On Road To Becoming Audience Management Platform
Dec 14, 2015 by Barry Levine
The updated tool from the New York City-based company is part of its planned evolution into a kind of CRM for a brand’s social media followers.
- SMX West Rates Increase Sunday — Register & Save!
Dec 14, 2015 by Marketing Land
Search Marketing Expo – SMX West rates increase Sunday. Register this week and save $300. Attend SMX West for: Quality content: 60+ tactic-packed sessions, keynotes and clinics. Choose sessions that best suit your focus, experience and personal needs.
- PlaceIQ & IRI Team Up To Bring Offline CPG Sales Data To Ad Targeting, Attribution
Dec 14, 2015 by Greg Sterling
Location intelligence and audience buying platform PlaceIQ last week announced a partnership with CPG purchase data and tracking company IRI. The deal allows in-store sales data to be used for digital ad targeting on the front end and equally for attribution on the back end.
From Around The Web:
- Musk, other tech chiefs back artificial intelligence startup with $1 billion, www.reuters.com
- Strategies for Website Accessibility, for Ecommerce, www.practicalecommerce.com
- Marketers: 5 technologies you should watch for, venturebeat.com
- Reflecting on the Year in Marketing Technology, www.cmswire.com
- Don’t build a mobile app (a message from the app graveyard), venturebeat.com
- Improved Embedding Tools: Embedded Video Player API, developers.facebook.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.