MarTech Today: WordPress plug-ins, IAB’s schema for dynamic content ads & Pinterest’s Pin Collective
Barry Levine on October 21, 2016 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- WP Engine: Top WordPress plug-ins and themes generated more than a quarter of a billion dollars since 2010
Oct 20, 2016 by Barry Levine
The WordPress hosting service also shares the top dozen plug-ins on its platform.
From Marketing Land:
- IAB releases schema standard for dynamic content ads
Oct 20, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The standard is aimed at making programmatic personalized ads a reality across devices and ad formats.
- Pinterest announces Pin Collective, connecting businesses with content creators
Oct 20, 2016 by Tamar Weinberg
Pinterest’s Pin Collective creates production shops for big brands, pairing them with power users of the service, saving time and driving real results. Win-win.
- True marketing automation is predicting a customer’s next move, not reacting to a moment
Oct 19, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Learn how to make data the core competence of your marketing department.
From Around The Web:
- Adobe Updates Analysis Workspace to Improve Analytic Visualizations, www.cmswire.com
- Apple Wants to Get Inside Your House Before You Buy It, www.bloomberg.com
- LinkedIn says hacking suspect is tied to breach that stole 117M passwords, arstechnica.com
- 10 Technology Trends That Will Drive Your Digital Business in 2017, www.cmswire.com
- 5 Marketing Technology Tips to Help SMBs Plan for the Future, www.cmswire.com
- Building Blocks: Reid Genauer, CMO at Magisto Talks Marketing Tech, www.martechadvisor.com
- Q3 Investscape: Martech Sails Slow Yet Steady Through July-August-September with $2834.6 Million in Funding, www.martechadvisor.com
- The good, the bad and the bro-bots of ad tech, digiday.com
- The Story About AI In Ad Tech Is Mostly Fiction, adexchanger.com