Stay marketing-savvy and tech-savvy. Get the latest in martech by subscribing to MarTech Today.
MarTech Today: Yahoo Mobile Search’s AMP Support, Adobe Post Launches & Humans > Bots
Barry Levine on December 23, 2015 at 9:00 am
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Yahoo Mobile Search Gets AMP Support, Twitter Integration, New Image Search & More
Dec 22, 2015 by Barry Schwartz
Yahoo has revamped some of their mobile search results and jumps at supporting AMP-powered news publishers.
- State Of E-Commerce Benchmark Report
Dec 22, 2015 by Digital Marketing Depot
Yotpo’s e-commerce benchmark report features the most recent and relevant data from more than 65 million orders across more than 120,000 e-commerce stores.
- The Search Is Over: Marketing Land’s Top 10 Search Marketing Columns Of 2015
Dec 22, 2015 by Jessica Thompson
From Google algorithm changes to reputation management nightmares, this has been an eventful year in search. Take a look at the columns that resonated most with search marketers in 2015.
- Adobe Launches Adobe Post To Help You Build Better Social Graphics
Dec 22, 2015 by Martin Beck
Free iPhone app gives anyone the ability to create professional looking social graphics.
- New Report: It’s More Important To Detect Humans Than Bots
Dec 21, 2015 by Barry Levine
The first report from Detroit-based Are You A Human, Inc. recommends we give the equivalent of “passports” to Verified Humans.
From Around The Web:
- Web Analytics: The Secret Ingredient in Lead Scoring, blog.crazyegg.com
- Alphabet’s Eric Schmidt: The design of AI should avoid undesirable outcomes, qz.com
- Google Pairs With Ford To Build Self-Driving Cars, www.yahoo.com
- Optimizing Your Design For Rapid Prototype Testing, www.smashingmagazine.com
- Website Speed Optimization Hacks, www.searchenginejournal.com
- Verisign gets patent for generating Pronounceable domain names, domainnamewire.com
- Littlstar is the First to Bring Immersive 360 Video to Apple TV, twinkle.littlstar.com
- 7 not-quite-predictions for marketing technology in 2016, chiefmartec.com
- New Isn’t Always Better: A Case for Evaluating Existing MarTech First, www.martechadvisor.com