MarTech Today: The year in B2B marketing innovation, how ad agencies can survive in an AI-first world & more
Barry Levine on December 27, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- 2017: The year in B2B marketing innovation
Dec 26, 2017 by Peter Isaacson
As we close in on the new year, columnist Peter Isaacson takes a look back at the trends that shaped B2B marketing and anticipates how they’ll continue to unfold in 2018.
From Marketing Land:
- 6 ways ad agencies can thrive in an AI-first world
Dec 26, 2017 by Frederick Vallaeys
Machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) will change the way search marketers do business. In the latest article in his multipart series on PPC and AI, columnist Frederick Vallaeys shares his strategies for keeping your agency successful in a world of AI-first PPC.
- Facebook could prevent age-discriminating job ads if it wanted to
Dec 26, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Facebook, Amazon, Verizon and others used the social network’s age-based targeting to promote job openings, according to ProPublica and The New York Times.
From Around The Web:
- Data And Diversification: How Publishers Survived 2017, AdExchanger
- Wearables Still Far from Mass Adoption in US, eMarketer
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.