MarTech Today: YouTube partners with NCS, Blissfully manages cloud apps and top digital agency concerns
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on MarTech Today, Marketing Land and other places across the web. From MarTech Today: YouTube partners with Nielsen Catalina Solutions (NCS) to measure in-store sales lift Jan 30, 2019 by Greg Sterling A new machine-learning model points to the future of attribution. Blissfully wants […]
Barry Levine on January 31, 2019 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- YouTube partners with Nielsen Catalina Solutions (NCS) to measure in-store sales lift
Jan 30, 2019 by Greg Sterling
A new machine-learning model points to the future of attribution.
- Blissfully wants to make cloud app management as carefree as its name
Jan 30, 2019 by Barry Levine
The New York City-based startup provides tools for tracking SaaS usage, users, spending and compliance.
From Marketing Land:
- Client in-housing, competition for talent top digital agency concerns
Jan 30, 2019 by Ginny Marvin
Marketing Land’s first Digital Agency Survey finds the sector is weathering digital transformation well, but the growth of data-driven marketing has made it clear where they need to hire.
- Meet Netflix, NPR, and The New York Times at MarTech
Jan 30, 2019 by Scott Brinker
The New York Times, NPR, Adobe, JP Morgan Chase, Nordstrom, Netflix, and Zillow have all mastered the three pillars of martech success: marketing, technology, and management. And what’s more — they’re eager to share their knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned to help you overcome your own workplace challenges.
- Cross-domain analytics tracking: Why you may not need it
Jan 30, 2019 by Alan K’necht
Implementing a cross-domain tracking solution isn’t the answer to poorly configured websites. Here’s why.
From Around The Web:
- 3 Ways AI and Chatbots Will Transform Retail in 2019, Multichannel Merchant
- Partnering with researchers at UC Berkeley to improve the use of machine learning, Twitter
- The Future of Ecommerce in 2019: 10 Insights from the Leaders & Data, Shopify
- Marketing Technology Primer on “What is Sentiment Analysis,” MarTech Series>
- Whiskey Tech: Is This Robot The Future Of Whiskey? Forbes
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.