MarTech Today: youXtools’ AI-powered user testing, Facebook Messenger’s customer chat plugin & embracing live video
Barry Levine on November 8, 2017 at 9:00 am
From MarTech Today:
- youXtools launches a user testing platform with AI-powered visual analytics
Nov 7, 2017 by Barry Levine
The user experience consultancy UEGroup is now making its internal testing platform publicly available through this spinoff startup.
- The subtle ways advertisers target audiences — and why they shouldn’t
Nov 7, 2017 by Mark Williams
Targeting based on ethnicity and social contructs is both outdated and ineffective. Contributor Mark Williams discusses how affinity and retargeting are the way forward for today’s marketers.
- Northwestern Mutual’s first ever CMO is focused on creating a data-driven marketing strategy
Nov 7, 2017 by Amy Gesenhues
Get to Know Northwestern Mutual Chief Marketing Officer Aditi Gokhale.
- Facebook Messenger can now power chat on brand sites
Nov 7, 2017 by Tim Peterson
Messenger’s Customer Chat plugin may help the messaging service realize its potential as marketers’ new CRM channel.
From Marketing Land:
- Eager to embrace live video? Inspiration and tips on how to get started
Nov 7, 2017 by Jordan Kasteler
How can you go live with confidence? Columnist Jordan Kasteler discusses the strategy and tools you’ll need to make sure you don’t look like an amateur.
- SMX West registration is open
Nov 7, 2017 by Marketing Land
Mark your calendars for SMX West 2018! We’re coming to sunny San Jose, California, March 13-15. Don’t miss your chance to attend the largest search marketing conference on the West Coast. Obsessed with search? So are we. SMX is the only conference series that is 100 percent dedicated to search.
- Salesforce announces data integrations with Google Analytics 360
Nov 7, 2017 by Ginny Marvin
A new partnership helps marketers connect online and offline data and create audiences for ad targeting.
From Around The Web:
- How to Develop a Warm Audience With Live Video and Facebook Ads, Social Media Examiner
- iOS 11.2 will let developers offer introductory pricing for subscription apps, 9to5 Mac