Meet Netflix, NPR, and The New York Times at MarTech
Maximize martech ROI with expert advice from 30+ experts.
The New York Times, NPR, Adobe, JP Morgan Chase, Nordstrom, Netflix, and Zillow have all mastered the three pillars of martech success: marketing, technology, and management. And what’s more — they’re eager to share their knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned to help you overcome your own workplace challenges.
Attend MarTech®, April 3-5 in San Jose. You’ll walk away with proven strategies for constructing successful playbooks, validating initiatives, unifying teams, and maximizing ROI.
Here’s a look at what you’ll learn from these leading brands:
- Applying Product Management to Martech at the New York Times – with Pamela Della Motta, Director of Product, Marketing Technology, and Kristian Kristensen, VP for Engineering, at The New York Times
- Marketing Data Science and Your Data Strategy – with Jason Mestrits, Senior Manager Data Science & Analytics at Nordstrom
- Measure What Matters: Data Strategy to Drive Results – with Jennifer Brett, Head of Americas Insights at LinkedIn
- Quasi Experimentation at Netflix – with Mike Pow, Senior Product Manager, Experimentation Platform at Netflix
- How Martech Empowers (or Absorbs) Five Modern “Chiefs” in Marketing – with Shawn Goodin, Chief Marketing Technology Officer, at JP Morgan Chase
- Personalizing User Experience: Beyond A/B Testing – with Aaron Wroblewski, AI Software Engineering Manager at Zillow
- The New Era of V-Commerce: What Marketers Need to Know about Alexa, Siri and the AI Revolution – with Meg Goldthwaite, Chief Marketing Officer at National Public Radio
See the complete MarTech agenda.
Register NOW & save up to $600
Pick your ideal pass and register now!
- All Access: Unlock the full program — all conference sessions and networking events, the Expo Hall, mobile app, hot meals, WiFi, and more. Book now and save $300 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Add an expert-led workshop to your All Access pass for an immersive, intimate learning experience. Topics include buying marketing technology, agile marketing, creating connected experiences, customer data platforms, and building a badass marketing team. (Workshop-only passes are also available!) Book now and save $600 off on-site rates!
- Expo+: More interested in meeting vendors and networking? Pick up a FREE Expo+ pass and enjoy unlimited access to our Expo Hall, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech theater, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and more.
Hope to see you there!
Psst… Think you have an award-winning marketing technology stack? Enter the 2019 Stackies, sponsored by Airstack, for a chance to be recognized by the MarTech community!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.