Just One More Step To Confirm Your Subscription
You’ll receive your newsletter confirmation email shortly. Just click on the link and you’ll be subscribed.
Don’t miss an issue!
Our newsletters are published in tandem with our sister sites, Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, so be sure to add “@martechtoday.com”, “@marketingland.com” and “@searchengineland.com” as safe senders in your email client. Here are the directions for Microsoft Outlook:
- Start Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail.
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- In the Add address or domain dialog box, type the e-mail address of the person who you want to trust (email@example.com), and then click OK.
If you’re using inbox tabs in Gmail, you can still make sure you don’t miss the latest in digital marketing by getting our newsletters to your Primary tab. Read more about how Gmail tabs work.
Like MarTech Today? Check out these too:
- Search Engine Land – Must read news about search marketing & search engines.
- Marketing Land – News, columns and features for internet marketing professionals.
- Digital Marketing Depot – Whitepapers, research and webinars for digital marketers.
- Search Marketing Expo – SMX – Definitive in-person events for search engine marketing professionals. Visit http://searchmarketingexpo.com for the complete list of SMX events happening continuously and around the globe. We produce events for internet and search marketers of all skill levels from novice to advanced.
- MarTech is a vendor-agnostic conference for understanding the breadth of marketing technologies and how organizations can effectively integrate them into their marketing strategy and operations. Visit the MarTech conference site to learn more.
The MarTech Today Editorial Staff