The MarTech agenda… and 7 more reasons to attend
Marketing is complex. MarTech has the solutions.
Looking to improve ROI? Searching for the right marketing technology? Or to meet others who have overcome the challenges of modern marketing?
The MarTech® Conference is designed for you, the senior decision-maker working at the intersection of marketing, technology, and management.
Here are 8 reasons you should join us April 3-5 in San Jose:
1. Get solutions to complex challenges. MarTech delivers the strategies you need to overcome everyday marketing obstacles. Whether you’re struggling to see results from your martech investments, unsure of how to leverage A.I., or need to overhaul your marketing ops team… we’ve got you covered. Senior-level marketers from the world’s leading brands are eager to share their experiences and insights on what’s worked (and what hasn’t). See the complete agenda.
2. Validate your initiatives. Knowing you’re on the right path can be difficult. The case studies and playbooks presented at MarTech will confirm what you know and help make your case back at the office.
3. Skip the hard sells. MarTech is independent, unbiased, and vendor-agnostic. We don’t have axes to grind or sales targets to meet when it comes to any technology or platform.
4. Meet 100+ martech solution providers. Finding the right marketing technology for your company can be difficult (there are 7,000+ options to choose from!). Evaluate solutions from over 100 market-defining vendors by visiting them in the Expo Hall or attending their sessions in the Discover MarTech Theater and Solutions Track.
5. Connect with future talent, clients, and friends. Structured and casual networking opportunities will connect you with a 2,000+ strong community of smart, engaged, passionate marketers eager to exchange ideas, experiences, and advice. Growing your professional network has never been easier.
6. Unify your departments. Your team has diverse backgrounds and skills — getting everyone on the same page is essential. Attending together will unite your crew with a common experience and vocabulary, and provide the foundation for continued success. Bonus: The more you send, the more you save! Check out our special team rates.
7. Experience immersive learning. Attending MarTech is an investment both for you and your company. Two intense days of learning will leave you with specific insights and eye-opening concepts that will set you up for long-term success. Hungry for more? Add a half-day pre-conference workshop.
8. Stay productive on-the-go. “Ah ha” moments and forging valuable connections with peers is just the beginning. You’ll enjoy delicious breakfasts, hot lunches, and tasty snacks – and stay productive with complimentary WiFi throughout the entire conference space. We’re also dedicated to delivering a welcoming, safe, and friendly experience.
Register NOW & save up to $600
Pick your ideal pass based on your goals and budget:
- All Access: Unlock the full program — all conference sessions and networking events, the Expo Hall, mobile app, hot meals, WiFi, and more. Book now and save $300 off on-site rates!
- All Access + Workshop Combo (best value!): Add an expert-led workshop to your All Access pass for an immersive, intimate learning experience. Book now and save $600 off on-site rates!
- Expo+: More interested in meeting vendors and networking? Pick up a FREE Expo+ pass and enjoy unlimited access to our Expo Hall, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech theater, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and more. Book now!
MarTech is an incredible opportunity to meet and learn from those driving real transformation in their organizations. Don’t miss your chance to attend!
Hope to see you there!
Psst… Get a sneak peek at the kinds of insights you can expect at MarTech by joining me Thursday, February 28 at 1:00PM EST for a free webinar: 2019 Martech Trends You Need To Know. Secure your spot today!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.