Twilio SendGrid launches advertising channels to marketing suite
Twilio SendGrid Ads will allow marketers to create targeted email, display and social campaigns.
Email marketing and API provider Twilio SendGrid today unveiled Twilio SendGrid Ads, a solution promising to enable marketers to curate cohesive, multichannel engagements. Ads seeks to provide marketers with better campaign orchestration capabilities across digital channels to help them engage their customers, save time by creating campaigns for multiple channels using a single platform. Ads should help users easily understand how their campaign efforts impact their business via advanced analytics.
Why we should care
With Ads, marketers can learn more from their email data and use their insights to create more effective campaigns. Ads also allows marketers to target individuals through email automation based on their interactions on other channels, such as Facebook or Instagram.
The new solution gives marketers the capability to extend their existing email marketing campaigns to a broader set of channels. Marketers can create highly-targeted display and social campaigns without leaving the Ads platform. Not only does Ads bring together the solutions for execution, but also provides a more efficient and sustainable platform for managing omnichannel data. Many marketers are familiar with the cumbersome processes of exporting and uploading .csv files with contacts for their targeted ad efforts, but Twilio SendGrid Ads keeps all of the data in a single platform, allowing marketers to use it for campaigns as needed.
“Twilio SendGrid Ads makes the multichannel marketing process simpler, faster and more effective for marketers by using their email intelligence, website data, creative assets and reporting to engage and retarget customers across channels like Facebook, Instagram and Google Display Ads,” said Sameer Dholakia, CEO of Twilio SendGrid. “Now, customers can use ads to get more out of email, and use email to get more out of ads. Our goal is to not only add new channels, but help our customers orchestrate outreach across channels, and to use data from one channel to enrich the customer experience in another.”
More on the news:
According to Twilio SendGrid, Ads give users the ability to grow their business through its new features, including:
- Twilio SendGrid Ads gives users to use display and social ad campaigns to target current contacts or find news ones.
- Marketers can capture new contact information by creating lead-ad campaigns on Facebook or Instagram and feed it directly into an email automation list.
- Users can target people on existing email lists who show interest in a product or offer in an email campaign with display ads on Facebook or Instagram
- Marketers can find new potential customers by creating a lookalike ad campaign targeting people who have similar characteristics to an email contact list.
- Retargeting visitors to a website using Facebook, Instagram and Google Display Ads.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily MarTech Today. Staff authors are listed here.